Operations Manager, I.T.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
Process management of incidents, changes, and enhancement requests for core services while measuring effectiveness and improvement (ITIL).
Holds bi-weekly operations meetings focused on improving core service delivery and profitability driven through metrics and action plans.
Transition management reporting and support for Sprint Transition.
Coordination of the addition of key service providers in BeQuick for the Patriot Care service line.
Process management and support of cross-functional services consumed from IT (commissions, inventory, etc.).
· Develop, document, implement, and regularly review operational policies and procedures.
· Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
· Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
· Participate in budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing of core IT shared services.
· Project Management support and engagement as project manager/coordinator when required.
· Works directly with C-Level leadership, internal teams, and 3rd parties for delivery of core services.
Operations Manager Required Skills/Abilities:
· Proven experience working as a manager or team lead.
· Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
· Understanding of general finance and budgeting.
· The ability to multitask effectively.
· Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
· Requires strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
· Requires leadership qualities to mentor junior members of the team.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training will be considered.
· Telecom experience required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
About Patriot Mobile
Patriot Mobile provides reliable nationwide cell phone service throughout the United States for Conservative Americans. A portion of each bill supports conservative causes protecting Americans rights included in the Constitution. We support organizations advocating issues across the conservative spectrum, including the right to life, the Second Amendment, veterans, family values, and limited government. Join us in the fight to protect your Conservative values by switching today at 877-367-7524 or https://www.patriotmobile.com/.