Experienced trucking permits processing personnel needed to work for a consulting company. Due to our customer base, a bilingual person speaking one Easterneuropean language is preferred (Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, etc.).
Some of the skills we’re looking for:
– knowledge of IFTA and state permits filings
– IRP Registrations
– knowing USDOT safety regulations a big plus
– Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, basics of QuickBooks
– courteous customer service
– most important: the candidate must be detail-oriented, prioritize, multi-task
– must have reliable transportation and be punctual
– 1 year of experience OR we will train the right person without experience
– This is a 9-5 job plus optional 1-2 Saturdays a month 10-2.
– We pay for your: overtime, lunch-time, major holidays, and vacation.
– Friendly work environment.
– Minutes from I-90/94/294.