Smart-Tek Communications USA Inc. is looking for a motivated, capable and reliable WA 06 electrical trainee / apprentice to be part of a small but growing team in the Seattle area. Smart-Tek Communications USA Inc. is a growing company with multiple opportunities to transition into other roles including Project Manager, Programmer, Lead Technician and more.
Projects will focus within downtown Seattle and downtown Bellevue.
• Valid and current WA 06 trainee card (easy to apply for one if you do not have one)
• Able to travel to Vancouver Canada for periodic training required
• Willingness to collaborate with relevant contractors, site superintendents and project managers
• Clean WA State DMV license
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Own basic hand tools
Knowledge and experience with:
• Working on construction sites
• Medical / Vision / Dental benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• 3 day weekends!
Job Type: Full-time with immediate start date
Compensation hourly: from $17.00 – $25.00 / hour DOE
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Washington State Electrical trainee card: 06 Trainee Card (Required)
Shift Hours: Monday through Thursday (four 10 hour days / week) from 6:00am to 4:30pm. Overtime is available if required.